Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 March 2014

POWER RANGERS

POWER RANGERS WILD FORCE


I bought these Action Figures roughly around 2006. I was unsure if I was going to buy them but I couldn't  help the price on the tag. They went for $2.50 plus tax. So I just went and grabbed them. I was Surprised that the were pretty well balanced and there articulation was not too bad. In the photos you see I put them in Arnis,Kali and Escrima poses(I have Practised Filipino Martial Arts). I hope you enjoy my first photo set. I shot them around May 2008 in my training room. 


These Power Rangers Are made by Toei
Toei Superheroes are superhero shows produced by Toei CompanyLtd, which has done the biggest number of live-action superhero shows in Japan. Although still a work in progress, this is the complete list of Toei movies & TV shows by year. Also known as Power Rangers in North America.


POWER RANGERS

ARNIS POWER RANGER
DOUBLE RATTAN STICKS




STICK AND DAGGER

                                                               
 De Cadena
ARNIS TAKE DOWN #4
                                         

                                                          
                                   




Knife Disarm


Stick Disarm #1


Double Stick Sinawali


Mano a Mano #2


Disarm #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...