Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 October 2020

TRANSFORMERS: Diorama Printouts

 

TRANSFORMERS: Diorama Printouts.


Support the on channel Patreon, help the page make more content.

Become a Patron!


Hello Everyone,


From time to time I have been ask where I get my printouts for my dioramas and other things I make. Sometimes I could still find them online and sometimes they are are hard to find. I would try me best to share to everyone what site I get them From. I just thought now I should just post them up for everyone to and enjoy and to use. 




What I Made from the Printouts





Blog Links:




Note: These Images below they do not belong to me I get them from another site. Just incase they get lost and could never find them again I thought it would be best to post them on my blog. 

Here is the website where I get my printouts. ofgraphicdesign



Again these are not my images below. Please consider donating to the page thru Patreon, help the page post more content. 



BIGMANILA



Autobot Ark



































Teletraan 1


























































 




Nemesis





















































 





Misc Panel








Hope you have as much fun as I did using these printout. If you can send me a link in the comments on your projects. Thanks for dropping in on my page. 

Again these are not my images. Please consider donating to the page thru Patreon, help the page post more content. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...