Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 March 2014

ITS MY FIRST DAY!!!!

Hi guys I'm new at this blog. I'm just learning the ropes and staring fresh XD. In other words

UNDER CONSTRUCTION XD


Growing up I always loved action figures and toys. My brother and I would always pose them fighting, stances with there weapons or just play with different scenerios. We would some times take photos of the poses but its not as good as it is today. Back then we just had a film camera now everythig is all digital, easier and cheaper.

 

My favorite action figures I like to collect are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Robotech, G.I. Joe,  Transformers, He-man, Marvel and DC action Figures.

 

This page is still under construction. Please come back  ill be posting more photo shots and blog about action figures and more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...