Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 October 2018

YouTube: Transformers Handmade Nemesis Computer

YouTube: Transformers: Handmade Nemesis Computer








Construction of Decepticon Nemesis Computer





I been recently been looking online for dioramas for my photography. When I looked I saw some of the prices and they are way over my budget, so I decided to make my own using online printouts. Still needs a little work but these are my first trials for making diorama pieces. Hope you enjoy the picture, more to come to my blog and check out my YouTube channel and see how I put them together.
Enjoy


BIGMANILA








YouTube: Transformers Handmade Nemesis Computer






YouTube Link:







Megatron - Nemesis Base. 


Let me know what you think below in the comments.


Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks


BIGMANILA


























Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...