Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 October 2018

Transformers: Handmade Decepticon Throne

Transformers: Handmade Decepticon Throne








I been recently been looking online for dioramas for my photography. When I looked I saw some of the prices and they are way over my budget, so I decided to make my own using online printouts. Still needs a little work but these are my first trials for making diorama pieces. Hope you enjoy the picture, more to come to my blog and check out my YouTube channel and see how I put them together.
Enjoy


BIGMANILA





First trial, figuring out the size.





I miss the old days when toy manufacturers made toy figure dioramas. I never had one in my life that I could think of. I always made background my self or with anything lying around the house. Now with cool sites and things you could download, I started making things I could make myself. Hopefully when a 3D printer become more affordable I could make better accessories and backgrounds.



I thought the spikes look cool but might be too much. 







I thought this would look much better. 





Decepticon Throne - Overlord



At the time I was originally making this throne for Overlord. I didn't have any leader class figures yet or not open them. Overlord was the only one I had so I used him as a model.





Time to add some design wraps. 





























































The Final Result!





Transformers: Decepticon Throne




Side Controls






















Top View Side Controls






















Side View























Final Decepticon Throne





Decepticon Throne






New Decepticon Leader.













Overlord Throne






Decepticon Throne - Overlord





Nemesis Base





Decepticon Nemesis Base





HAIL OVERLORD





DECEPTICON HIERARCHY






Combiner Wars Megatron - DX9 Upgrade





Decepticons True Leader!






ALL HAIL MEGATRON!










I hope you like me handmade Decepticon throne.


Let me know what you think below in the comments.


Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks


BIGMANILA



















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...