Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 October 2018

Transformers: Handmade Teletraan One

Transformers:  Handmade Teletraan One




Teletraan I is the semi-sentient computer that runs the Autobots' spaceship/base, the Ark.

Teletraan I has extensive communications abilities and can monitor Earth's television and radio broadcasts to search for news that may be of interest to the Autobots. It also operates the Sky Spy and was responsible for rebuilding and reactivating all the Transformers aboard the Ark in 1984.











I been recently been looking online for dioramas for my photography. When I looked I saw some of the prices and they are way over my budget, so I decided to make my own using online printouts. Still needs a little work but these are my first trials for making diorama pieces. Hope you enjoy the picture, more to come to my blog.






Second Attempt Building Teletraan One



If you ever seen my previous blog on my building of Autobot base diorama you would see my first attempt of making Teletran 1 and how bad it looked after. I don't know how some people made the print out of Teletraan 1 but there version came out really nice. Mine was just a fail.

Link: My First Attempt at making a Transformers Diorama





Teletraan One Fail!




Really upset at my first attempt, I decided not to follow the instructions and make Teletraan 1 my own way.











Teletraan 1 take 2























































Took a little time making Teletraan 1 but it was fun for me.


























Drum roll please......






Teletraan 1


After 8 hrs Teletraan 1 is finished. Can't wait to take more photos with my new dioramas.


Teletraan 1 side






Autobot Base



When the Autobots' spacecraft crash-landed on Earth four million years ago, Teletraan I shared the same fate as all the Transformers on board, being knocked offline by the violent impact. When the volcano into which the ship had wedged itself erupted in 1984, Teletraan I was jarred back into life, and it quickly deployed a Sky Spy probe to scan for new alternate modes it could reconfigure the Transformers into. Unfortunately for just about everyone, Teletraan I did so indiscriminately, and the first Transformer that happened to be in the path of the restoration beam the computer projected was the Decepticon, Skywarp. Teletraan I was either unable or unwilling to redirect its beam, meaning that the other Transformers had to be dragged into its path, and of course, Skywarp immediately had the computer restore Megatron and the other Decepticons. Indeed, the Autobots would never have felt Teletraan's healing touch at all, if Starscream had not fired upon the buried spaceship as the Decepticons were leaving, causing a tremor that jostled Optimus Prime into the computer's beam. The revived Autobot leader thanked Teletraan with a thumbs-up, and quickly set about restoring the other Autobots.




Transformers - Teletraan 1




Check out my YouTube video of my construction of the Decepticon Nemesis Computer.





Let me know what you think below in the comments.


Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks




BIGMANILA


















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...