Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 February 2016

Transformers 30th Anniversary Candy Tin Box (Dollarama)

Whitch one do you Choose???






Transformers 30th Anniversary Candy Tin Box (Dollarama)


































I was shopping at on of my favourite dollar stores and came across these candies. I really like the tin box (which I mainly bought them for). Plus I loved the contour and how the emblems pop out. I ended up buying 4 of each. I Used them to store small things like gum or coins.





Autobot
































Decepticon




Thrilling 30 is the overall title given to Hasbro's promotional campaign in celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Transformers brand in 2014. Beginning in mid-2013, the campaign aims to celebrate the history of the brand, with a large number of collector-oriented homage toys released under the banner. 






Thrilling 30

 

Yummy Candies




Autobot Decepticon


These are the candies that came with the tin boxes.




BIGMANILA








CHOOSE






I choose the Red






DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...