Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 February 2016

Transformers Decepticon Lunchbox (XMASS HAUL 2015)

(Going clockwise)  Megatron, Starscream, Devastator, and Soundwave.







 Transformers Decepticon Lunchbox

















I got this sweet lunch box for Xmass from some hotgirl. Even though I love the Autobots I think she forgot who the Autobots are and got me the Decepticons box. Its o.k i still love it I use it as my travel box for my tooth brushes, hair jell, ext.




Decepticon






































  •     Measures 7.75-Inch x 7-Inch
  •     Embossed front
  •     100-Percent licensed merchandise






MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE















Transformer fans can proudly go to school, work or just about anywhere with this serious Transformer Decepticon lunchbox measuring 7.75 x 6.75 x 4.13. Perfect for food, fun and "stuff". (I call it my Naughty Box)





( Clockwise) Shockwave, Unicron, Ravage, and Thundercracker.




I recommend this no matter what you're planning on using it for. It's pretty big fits in alot of stuff, and it's also sturdy. I figure most people won't use it as a lunch box like I do(whoops), but it's beautifully done, so that's understandable. Very nice paint job but I do notice the handle is very weak.





BIGMANILA





CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER BLOGS











(TT) Transformers Movie Deluxe Autobot Jazz















Transformers and G.I. Joe Team up!




DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...