Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 April 2014

The Pop Culture Collectibles Fair at the Scottish Cultural Centre


April 05 2014

I was visiting one of my local comic stores and I came upon this pamphlet on a Collectible Fair and Computer Swap Meet. I love Action Figures and I seen this advertised before and I missed out so decided to see what they have.



Location



Scottish Cultural Centre
8886 Hudson Street
Vancouver, B.C.
Admission: $3.00















The Fair is not that long only from 11am-4pm so my brother and I decided to go early.













The fair had some cool stuff. I mostly saw Transformers from G1 and newer models. Some newer Starwars Action Figures and vintage ones too. and Other Misc toy loos and missing parts. They had allot of computers, older game consoles, comic books, Magazines, and dolls.




Unfortunately I was not able to  grab any thing I was interested in. Some Things I was interested in some collectors were already walking out with them. Oh well I guess another time.




My free comic book I received 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...