Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 September 2018

NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Haul

Neca NYCC - The Foot Clan 




Wow could believe I found The Foot Clan. Even more surprised I found them on Craigslist. I guess you could find anything on Craigslist if you just wait. Right when I saw the ad I contacted the guy and grabbed them right away, for a good price also seeing how much these guys go for online.








Amazon Link:






NECA - Krang and Mousers




Krang and the Mousers came with the bundle too and these sweet books can't wait to read these.






TMNT - Books

Amazon Links:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Works Volume 1
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Visual History










NECA - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and April O'Neil

The best thing about this haul is that I was able to get the NECA Ninja Turtles again. I went through a rough part in my life and I had to sell them. Big regret but happy now I found them again at a good price. I did photoshoots long ago with the NECA turtles but was not able to do one with Donatello. Now I will post one of Donatello in the near future.These are just a few quick shots for these NECA figures. Come back soon for more photoshoots. I'm also on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest and Twitter if you like to check out what I'm up to.












NECA - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, April O'Neil, BIGMANILA




These are just a few quick shots for these NECA figures. Come back soon for more photoshoots. I'm also on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest and Twitter if you like to check out what I'm up to. 


Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks

BIGMANILA










Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...