Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Toys R Us Canada Survives for Now!

Toys R Us - Richmond














As U.S. Toys R Us stores are closing, Toys R Us Richmond B.C. is still up and running for now until the land get redeveloped. Hopefully the ones around the Greater Vancouver area will still survive and relocate Toys R Us somewhere in Richmond with ample parking.




New Development for Toys R Us/ Lansdowne Area



It's really sad, I had a lot of good memories and fun times Lansdowne Mall not just Toys R Us. In ruffly 7 yrs from now is will all be gone. I just have to enjoy it until it all gets redeveloped. But I'm Happy Toys R Us Canada is still Standing.










I'm going to miss looking at the Toys R Us sign. So much excitement just before I enter. It's a relaxing place for me.




Richmond Toys R Us






Blitzwing Purchased at Toys R Us Canada





I'm glad Toys R Us Canada is still stands. I hope they can keep up with other retailers and online stores.  Sometimes I have to find figures im looking for at other stores. Lets see how Toys R Us keeps up.



















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

1 comment:

  1. What a toy store. My kids really love this store. We purchased many toys from this store. We have a lot of toys. Nice store toys for kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...