Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 November 2016

(TT) Star Wars The Black Series Chewbacca Hasbro


 Black Series Chewbacca No.5








Star Wars The Black Series Chewbacca








AMAZON LINK











  TOY TUESDAY 
*For Toys Tuesdays are the days I'm going to post Action Figures that still new in there package that are part of my collection. Many more to come.*

NOTE: I MAY BE CHANGING TOY TUESDAY TO A DIFFERENT NAME AS I DON'T POST MY MINT IN PACKAGE FIGURE MUCH ON TUESDAYS ANY MORE.






Star Wars - Chewbacca



BACK OF CARD:
Faithful First Mate and co-pilot Chewbacca has loyally stood by his captain's side through the twisting fortunes of a galaxy in turmoil.





Chewbacca Up Close




  • Highly articulated figure looks like Chewbacca and is armed with a crossbow
  • Figure is part of the first-ever 6-inch series of Star Wars figures
  • Careful details make him look just like the Star Wars character
  • 17 point of Articulation 
  • Figure stands 6 inches tall 




Chewbacca - Description


Chewy was one of my all time Star Wars characters. Once I saw him in the stores I knew I had to grab him. he usually hard to hind. Its the first time I seen him since The Force Awakens came out.






BIGMANILA - CHEWBACCA




Chewbaccca

















Don't Be Shy to Share and Comment






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...