Do It Yourself Home Made Light Box
I'm still a noob at toy photography or any photography for that matter. I just pick up a few tips here and there. Plus I'm an amateur/noob on a budget don't really have much to spend on cameras, lighting , light box ET. So I saw some tip on line for a light box. I was looking for better ways to have better lighting cause my home lamps were not working for me. Light boxes cost from $50-$100 and up. I was like hell no !!! I rather spend that on my addiction (Action Figures) HAHAHAHA
|Home Depot Box Extra Large|
What You Need:
- Box any size you need. (I chose the biggest box I could find some of my Figures are huge)
- Long Ruler or straight edge. (Dollar Store)
- Box cutter or utility knife. (Dollar Store)
- White tissue paper. (Dollar Store)
- Any type of tape that suites your needs. (Dollar Store)
- Pencil or marker
- long sheets of paper or cloth for back round. (Dollar Store)
- 15-20min of time to build up. not including what you need to purchase
- Last but not least "LOVE"
WORD OF THE DAY
I spent just a little over 10$ plus some equipment I didn't have at home.
Did not have much room for the build.
|There be holes Captain|
The tissue paper was hella fragile.
Yes tight on room again.
Here Are Just a Few Shot What Do You Think???
|Light Box Photo with my IPhone|
What do you think of the results? I'm still working on the lighting and the positions of the camera. It's my first day.
|BIGMANILA AND CHEWBACCA|
Photography with action figures MIB (Mint in Box) it's hardworking with the glare off the package. Tell me what you think. I could still use allot of tips. So far I think I'm off to a good start.
Don't Be Shy to Share or Comment