Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 October 2014

The Adventures Of Michelangelo- NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


If this goes below $40, I will buy one for my cousin:  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Michelangelo It's one of his favourite charaters.



This Michelangelo figurine is not bad - it can move around smoothly even though the paint detail is not that great.  For less than $20 though, it's pretty good deal I think.



Same with this 4" one. Not bad for less than $20.  Good stocking stuffer.



I like the Classic Collection  - this one is of Michelangelo.





Anybody have these sets for sale?  Contact me please!
Complete Set Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Role Play Collection
NECA TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figures in Tube Packaging - Set of 4




"DONT BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...