Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 July 2019

World of Warcraft - Garona

World of Warcraft - Garona





Amazon Link:






I was on my vacation in Tulameen B.C. I found Garona while going grocery shopping with my friends. Garona was super cheap so I thought, why not and purchase her. Enjoy the pics and video even if it's just short but sweet.


Thanks,

BIGMANILA








Warcraft Movie - Garona





Garona was born to a female Orc while her father's race is unknown. However, her mixed breed was looked upon with scorn and disdain, and as punishment for birthing her Garona's mother was burned alive. Garona would live as a shameful example but was permitted to keep one of her mother's tusks.

She would come to be the slave of the orc warlock Gul'dan, who used her as a translator due to her knack for learning other languages.






Warcraft - Garona

Garona has 14 points of articulation. The two unfortunate things are that she has no head or neck articulation and her shoulders are not ball joints (looking like they are). Other than that, she actually has a lot of poseability.


Tulameen - Garona




Garona comes with several pieces of armor (shin and forearm guards) and two swords.






World of Warcraft - Garona 
YouTube













Garona - Dagger























Garona - Warcraft






Garona




I hope you liked my quick showing of Garona I purchased on vacation. It was fun, come back for more action figures on my blog.


Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks




BIGMANILA


















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...