Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 January 2019

TOY HAUL: Transformers Classics Smokescreen.

TOY HAUL:  Transformers Classics Smokescreen. 





Transformers Flashback












After only a few month of hunting I found Smokescreen used in his original package and instructions. I even remember him in stores and it was really hard to find him. I guess I was lucky, he's in really good condition. the only thing I don't like about these figure is that some of them from factory have sticky paint but these in my opinion these are still awesome figures. Here are just a few pictures of smokescreen, more to come.




BIGMANILA












Amazon Link





Transformers - Smokescreen and Prowl





Amazon Link




Transformers - Silverstreak - Smokescreen





Amazon Link






Transformers - Nissan Brothers 350Z







More pictures to come. Drop by soon.


Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks



BIGMANILA




















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...