Total Pageviews

Monday 12 November 2018

TOY HAUL: Arcee and Jetfire

Arcee and Jetfire




Amazon Links:






 I just found Jetfire and Arcee on a Letgo app. They were used but Arcee and missing her two swords and one gun.  I just want to take some quick shots on my phone and show them off.









Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee





Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure











TOY HAUL: Arcee and Jetfire





Not sure about Jetfire gun on the tip of his nose cone. 



Jetfire was complete but figure was owned but a collector that smoke in his house a lot. There was ash on the figure and a light grim to them, it seems like Jetfire paint on his boosters were coming off? I had to give them a deep wash. At least I got them for a good price and a rare find for Arcee. 


Arcee and Jetfire Deep wash. 



I didn't transform them here that will be on later blogs and YouTube videos. Plus I have bigger plans for Jetfire. 



Decepticon. 

Come back to check out more pictures of Arcee and Jetfire.


Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks



BIGMANILA


















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...