Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 March 2018

TOY HAUL: Tracks, WheelJack, Shuffler, Metroplex, Rewind.

TOY HAUL: March 2018












Another toy run, went with my cousin on a toy hunt hoping we could find a good haul at a toy store a little bit away. We got some good thing some not bad on the price and some a little high. Here are a few quick shots.


Thanks
BIGMANILA





Reveal The Shield - Tracks 


























Generations - Wheeljack






















Autobot - Tracks




























Autobot - Wheeljack



























Tracks and Wheeljack




I wish collected more of the Transformers Generations, Reveal the Shield,  and Classic lines. They had some pretty good figures that I missed on and now I'm starting to collect them.
Titans Return - Shuffler





Autobot - Shuffler




My Cousins Haul





My cousin had a sweet haul. Tomy Takara Metroplex and Rewind.



Tomy Takara - Metroplex





Toy Hunting






Autobot City Metroplex






Metroplex Open











Come back and check out my next Toy Haul.


















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...