Total Pageviews

Monday 21 November 2016

BIGMANILA: BB-8

BB-8









AMAZON LINK






Star Wars BB-8 The Force Awakens



Just a few shots I took just for fun. This BB-8 came from a cake decoration.






The Force Awakens BB-8






BB-8

Was a BB unit astromech droid who operated approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. It had a dome head, similar to that of R2 series astromech droids, with the bulk of its body made up of a ball on which the droid's head rolled. BB-8 was mostly white, with some silver and orange on its body, as well as a black photoreceptor. The droid belonged to Resistance pilot Poe Dameron, whom he accompanied during his flights on his T-70 X-wing fighter





BIGMANILA & BB-8





I'm still a noob at photograpghy. I'm still getting to know the setting on my camera. These shots are taken from my iPhone and camera. Any tips or videos you recommend hit me up on the comments below. Thanks











Don't Be Shy to Share and Comment














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...