Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 September 2016

M.A.S.K. Brad Turner / Condor

Brad Turner / Condor




M.A.S.K. Brad Turner /(Motorcycle) Condor

I have been moving recently and I have not been doing any new Action Figures on my Blog, so I thought I would do one quickly and do a quick write up. I finally set up my place and my computer, hopefully I will be able to set more of my cameras and work bench soon so I can post more.

One of my first and only M.A.S.K. figure I ever owned. My dad got me this when I was around 8 years old. We were shopping at London Drugs and we were passing by the toy aisle so I  asked my dad if he could by this figure for me. I liked the Cartoon series M.A.S.K. I honestly can't remember too many episodes now a days.

M.A.S.K.

 (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand)







Brad Turner: Full Gear



























The M.A.S.K. animated series followed the original premise where M.A.S.K., a law enforcement task force led by Matt Trakker, fought against V.E.N.O.M., a criminal organisation led by Miles Mayhem. The series ran for two seasons (from 1985 to 1986) with a total of 75 episodes aired.







Brad - Condor - Hocus Pocus


CONDOR


Brad Turner's trusty motorcycle that converted into a small helicopter. Condor could also go at very fast speeds and had an anti-matter ray.





Right Side























Left Side
























Helicopter Mode



Brad Turner was born on August 15, 1960 in Madison, Wisconsin. The son of Bradley Turner Sr. and Eugenia Turner, Brad learned at an early age that he had a knack for music.



Helicopter Mode

Right Side




















Left Side






















M.A.S.K. Insignia









Back








Anti-Matter Ray






PROFILE



Affiliation:
M.A.S.K.

Occupation:

Rock Musician

Skills:
Mountain climbing
Motorcycling
Helicopter piloting
Guitar

Vehicles:  
Condor
Razorback

Masks:
Hocus Pocus (Condor)
Eclipse (Razorback)








MOTORCYCLE MODE


Motorcycle Mode





Side






















Back





















Control Panel






Front Anti-Matter Ray




Hocus Pocus





Hocus Pocus




Hocus Pocus is Brad Turner's main mask. Often used when Brad is piloting Condor.

Once activated, the mask projects a realistic hologram of what the wearer wants to the point he's looking at. How the kind of generated hologram is determined remains a mystery. A possible explanation could be an installed device that converts mental images into holograms.



Brad Turner




Biker Wave






BIGMANILA - BRAD TURNER



























Check out My YouTube Video



CHECK OUT COME OF MY OTHER LINKS







































"DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SHARE"!
THANKS FOR DROPPING BY!




2 comments:

  1. I had that dude as a kid (and his green vehicle).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome to hear, Ibeen looking for more figures but now they cost a arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...