Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 January 2016

(TT) Transformers Movie Deluxe Autobot Jazz
























  TOY TUESDAY 
*For Toys Tuesdays are the days I'm going to post Action Figures that still new in there package that are part of my collection. Many more to come.*








  • Awesome robot-to-vehicle figure features a telescoping sword and a spoiler that becomes a shield in robot mode!   
  • Convert this AUTOBOT figure from menacing robot mode to Pontiac Solstice vehicle mode and back again!
  •  It features a telescoping sword and a spoiler that becomes a shield in robot mode!









First Lieutenant Jazz



 Is one happy-go-lucky Autobot. Good-natured and always able to take things in stride, he provides a decent contrast to the more serious demeanour of Ironhide or Optimus Prime himself. He's also a talker, something Ironhide and Prime like to tease him about. He might be the smallest Autobot but he's by no means a coward. Jazz is Optimus's right-hand bot and is popular for his slick hip-hop style.











Jazz is the Autobot with the coolest head, and is sent on dangerous missions for that reason. Jazz can stay just as cool and collected as he always is under a hard situation. It isn't ego as it is skill when it comes to Jazz, and he is pretty casual when is comes to most things; no matter how wonderful or weird it is.



“     You want a piece of me? You want a piece!?     ”



Alternate Mode:
Pontiac Solstice




Weapons:

Crescent Cannon
Dual Plasma Machine-Guns
Magnetic Claw




CHECK OUT THIS JAZZ:




Transformers Autobot Jazz was once part of my collection. I sold him about a year ago. It was time to make room for my other collections.





DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT!











  


2 comments:

  1. I like that first wave Barricade from that line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree I still have Barricade in my collection.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...