Total Pageviews

Friday 19 December 2014

Disney Frozen - Olaf 21" Plush

Olaf



Disney Frozen - Olaf 21" Plush




I got Olaf for my Goddaughter I thought he looked so cool. Plus I really liked him in the Frozen Movie. And yes I did watch it. It was awesome LOL!!!!






 CHECK OUT THESE OLAF I KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE EXACT ONES

















Olaf Relaxing




As a snowman Anna and Elsa built together as kids, Olaf represents innocent love and the joy the sisters once had when they were young before being split. They name him Olaf and he likes warm hugs.








Frozen the Movie










 Frozen [Blu-ray]












 Olaf is by far the friendliest snowman to walk the mountains above Arendelle. His innocence, outgoing personality and uncanny ability to disassemble himself at good and not-so-good times lead to some awkward, albeit laughable moments. He may also have the world's most impossible dream, but what he doesn't know won't melt him or will it?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...