Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 February 2019

Infinity War Titan Hero Series Thor

Infinity War Titan Hero Series Thor 






Amazon Link:






I had some Infinity War Titan Hero Series figures as a gift and placed them as gnomes in my yard. I been eyeing Thor for some time, so I decided to pick him up finally and place him in my yard.





Thor Unboxing




They are a little chunky figures and not really articulated. I guess that's why I like them in the yard. I wish that this Thor came cam with his hammer. He only come with his hammer if you buy the Titan Hero Power Pack FX Thor.





Avengers Marvel Infinity War Titan Hero Series Thor with Titan Hero Power Fx Port










Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks



BIGMANILA





















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

2 comments:

  1. Get some plastic ties and tie it down to your lawnmower In the flying position ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...