Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 November 2018

TOY HAUL: Power of the Primes - Prime Masters

Power of the Primes - Prime Masters




TOY HAUL: Power of the Primes - Prime Masters









Recently got the whole Power of the Primes, Prime Masters. I'm still may be missing a few but I think they may come in other figures you have to buy separately.  Just thought I show off my recent haul.




Power of the Primes: Solus Prime and Quintus Prime. 









Amazon Links:





Power of the Primes: Quintus Prime





Power of the Primes: Solus Prime






Power of the Primes: Prime Masters
I'm glad hasbro made these figures in this size also made them as blasters and weapons. I was not a real fan of the Pretenders line when they came out. Now I just have to open these figures LOL.





Social Media to Find Me: 

Thanks



BIGMANILA



















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...